My life

Me, in a nut shell

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Soooo Cold!

So here I am in New York, and it is friggin cold. It has been nice to see my mom and brother, we have been getting along really good.

I have been thinking alot about Abrian...I really miss him. Sigh. Is that really such a bad thing? I don't think so. Of course you all might have different opinions, but I think it would be wrong if I didn't miss him at all. He was such a good part of my life these past few months and for me to just not feel a sense of loss would not be right. I wish things would have turned out differently. I wish we could have been together...

Christmas is in a few days and It finally feels Christmas-y. Arizona just doesn't feel Christmas-y because of the weather, so it's real nice to feel the spirit. The traffic here is HORRENDOUS! I had somehow forgotten just how many people live here!

My flights were good and smooth, and I met alot of really nice people. I stared out the window as we were flying into Philly where my layover was and was mesmerized by the lights twinkling below. The patterns were amazing and reminded me of delicate lace weaved out of a million miniature lights.

I miss my "kids". Jeanne is watching the dogs and TJ is watching the cats. Jeane said that Curtis was a little depressed the first night without me. That thought makes me feel sad, but I know that soon enough he will be home again with his mom, all snugled up in bed =)...I can't wait!

Already I miss home...NY is NOT my home. I feel like a stranger among the hostile traffic and smog and bitter biting wind. Arizona is the only place I can truly call home. I have not a single friend here in NY that I would want to see, and this only leaves family. While I love 'em, there's only so much that I can take...

So, Merry Christmas to you all! And I will see you in the new year...

7 Comments:

  • At Wed Dec 21, 09:22:00 PM, Blogger suleyman said…

    Have fun. I envy you, getting to see New York during Christmas. Hope that transit strike doesn't effect you in any way.

    -Suley

     
  • At Thu Dec 22, 06:35:00 AM, Blogger Lurid said…

    Hey, take some pictures, will ya! I can't believe how terrible the traffic looks on the news. I hope you get to at least enjoy some of your trip! And I'm glad you're getting along with your family, that's good news.

     
  • At Thu Dec 22, 06:37:00 PM, Blogger Seren said…

    Have a great holiday and a happy 2006! May it go better for all of us.

     
  • At Thu Dec 22, 09:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So, so glad to read that someone else misses their pups as I do when I'm away. Oh to snuggle with a puppy. :-)
    You sound pretty cheery girl. I'm glad! Enjoy your time there.

     
  • At Tue Dec 27, 08:41:00 AM, Blogger Abreu, Jorge said…

    Good luck in the new year!!! Make sure to bring it in nice. So ur in my hometown huh... Enjoy!!!

     
  • At Mon Jan 02, 04:54:00 PM, Blogger Tay Hota said…

    nah, you're right to miss him.. he's the one that blew it, it seems.. it's only bad if it leads you to do something stupid (you dont strike me as the drunk dialer type, no?) love that your son's name is TJ, real name? That's my name too!!! (tay hota: TJ in spanish)

     
  • At Mon Aug 14, 07:12:00 AM, Blogger Tay Hota said…

    ummm, everything okay? why we deleting posts????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home