My life

Me, in a nut shell

Friday, November 11, 2005

So, it has come to this...

Just as I predicted, Abrian called me and said he needs space and time to think. Perhaps for only a short time, and perhaps not. I really don't know. As upsetting as it is to me I also understand because I have been where he is, except for the having a kid part. I understand that it makes things way more complicated.

I think I should clarify, for those of you who do not know the entire situation, why it is that I am seeing a married man. See, he and his wife have been separated for a few months and are going through a divorce, same as me and Mike. She left him 3 weeks prior to me leaving. So it is not as devilish as it may have at first seemed, though technically, yes we are both still married to other people.

If I could fast forward in time to see what the future has in store for me, I totally would. I feel at stalemate right now, like everything needs so much effort. And I haven't got the energy, mentally or physically to deal with it. I feel like I could lay down and sleep forever, or at least until these hard times have passed.

The gods mush hold me in high regard as they sent the rain I asked for. Living in a state of eternal sunshine when all you want is rain to match your mood is maddening. It only helps to facilitate the feeling that life is wasting away. I don't feel guilty sleeping when it is cold and raining though. So my plans for today include no more than a nap, dinner, and then bed for the evening. I am already worn out from expressing myself here. *SIGH*

I think deep down I know that eventually things will get better, but I don't want to wait. I want to skip this part, move onto the next exciting thing in my life. Ugh. And I do miss him, and it hasn't even been a whole day. I guess just knowing that I really shouldn't call him is what does it. I hope he figures it all out and it goes in my favor. Is that horrible? That I don't want him to get back with his wife? Meh...I dunno.

3 Comments:

  • At Sun Nov 13, 08:06:00 AM, Blogger Tay Hota said…

    sounds to me like you're putting a lot of control in the hands of others... take time, I agree... I dunno, I'll save my advice (after all, there is no dysfunction like THIS dysfunction...) but I'm glad to have heard from you again. Take time, work slowly, and as Leonard said, "Just Hold On!" Things will work themselves out...

     
  • At Sun Nov 13, 07:59:00 PM, Blogger Nick D said…

    "The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
    Dolly Parton

    http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/d/dollyparto126882.html

    Sorry Dolly just has a way of making me feel better about my life. Thought I'd share the rainbow. Oh and I'll leave you with this insightful bit o'info

    "I'll never harden my heart, but I've toughened the muscles around it."

    Is she talking about what I think she is??? I always thought they were real...lol... Here, I'll leave you with her site...just encase you need some inspiration.

    http://www.dollyon-line.com/

     
  • At Mon Nov 14, 07:27:00 PM, Blogger Lurid said…

    Well girl. I still think you need to get the heck outta dodge...but these things aren't always possible. Hope you are doing okay. I hardly ever see you on YM anymore...are you hiding?

    J

     

Post a Comment

<< Home