My life

Me, in a nut shell

Thursday, November 03, 2005

One of the weirdest days of my life...

Well, I really could say that this whole week has been odd, but yesterday definitely takes the cake as being the most bazaar. It started with me rolling out of bed and throwing my hair into a ponytail and tossing a ratty old tee shirt and jeans. I had a 7:45 appointment at the chiropractor to get a 1 hr massage. So I am getting this full body massage and I feel like I am in heaven and though the therapist is beating me to a pulp, it felt really good, she was getting all the deep down shit.

So I leave the chiro. All mushy and relaxed and, mind you, lookin like crap. No makeup, my ponytail is now all messed up and still a cruddy tee and jeans. I was headed to my next doctor appointment with Dr. Mahanti the LASIK doctor. It was an appointment that I had already missed twice before, so I was really excited to find out if I am a candidate. I arrived early and sat in my car in front of the building for about 10 minutes. As I am sitting there, this pimped out BMW pulls up and I think that he must be Dr. Mahanti. I can't take my eyes off his car, it's beautiful. I picture myself sittin behind the wheel and driving as fast as it can go...God how I would love to drive it! (I am fairly certain this is the car he was driving...Looked like 100 G's easily)

So I go and check in. The nurse shows me a cheezy movie about the surgery and I am laughing almost the whole time cause it is so silly. The doc came and called me to his room a few minutes later. As he was looking at my eyes, I was staring into his and thought "Wow, he has amazing eyes". He proceeded to dilate my eyes, which if you have ever had this done before, you know it sucks. I almost instantly became disoriented. While I sat in his chair and he ran his tests, mentioned that I liked his car. We talked about it for a few minutes and he told me that indeed it is FAST.

At the end of the evaluation, he said that I would have to go to Flagstaff for 2 more tests but that I look like a candidate. I was supposed to pay his secretary for the eval, $100 big ones, but I was so screwed up (felt a touch of vertigo) that I walked out of there without paying.

The drive home was horrendous. It was so bright out and the sun was glaring off the cars in the oncoming lane and I thought for sure that I was going to kill myself, but made it safely home 10 minutes later. All I could think to do at this point was lay down and close my eyes. I fell asleep and awoke about an hour later to the phone ringing. I answered it and who is it? Dr. Mahanti.

Immediately I assumed that he was calling to asked me to pay for the appointment.

He said "Hi I was wondering if you were surviving the dilation?"

I said "Heh, well I am certainly trying!"

"I was curious about how you run your business and stuff and I was wondering if I could come over and bring some lunch and you could show me?"

(in my head) "OMG! OMG! OMG!....To him "Oh sure that sounds good!"

I gave him directions and proceeded to run about my house like a lunatic as fast as my dilated eyes would allow. You see I had Abrian over the night before and he and I drank a whole case of beer and had left bottles all over the house. There was lime juice all over the countertops and dishes stacked in the sink. The rugs needed to be vacuumed...You get the idea. I knew I only had about 10 minutes before he got there and though I really looked like hell and wanted to get in the shower, I absolutely had to get the house in order, I mean he's a doctor for chrissake!

So he pulls up to my house in his hot car with lunch in his hands. We sat down and ate. Had some general conversation, a bit about Mike and how we ended up in Arizona, and the divorce, and about my business, and finally we talked for a hot minute about the surgery and he assured me that I would be just fine.

When he was finished eating he scraped his plate and put his dish in the dishwasher. He began kinda walking in circles kinda nodding saying "Yea this is nice...nice place..." He went to the counter where I had some mail and he picks up one of the catalogs that was sitting there..."Oh, and I see you have your Victoria's Secret catalog..." Still nodding...

So about 5 minutes later he said that he ought to get going. I thanked him for lunch and the company, he thanked me and said he was glad that he came and met me, he called me an "Interesting person" and left. He didn't say anything about calling me again, or anything. He didn't try to make a move while he was here, he didn't seem to do anything, though he made a lot of eye contact.

So, yea it was really weird. Even weirder is that he is the second doctor that has shown interest in me this week. Just Monday my chiro had asked me if I would like to go out and catch some dinner sometime, to which I replied yes.

Now both of these docs have money and seem really nice and mature and are both quite handsome, yet for some stupid reason, I feel like I am doing something wrong because of Abrian.
What is it with this kid? Here I have mature men hitting on me and I have a thing for a 20 year old boy, who sleeps with me and then doesn't call me all week until he wants to get laid again. And I buy it hook, line and sinker. Argh! *sigh* Ah, but the sex is sooo good!

I know for certain that I am only going to put up with this crap for so much longer before I get rid of his ass. I have just been so lonely that at this point I'll take any sort of attention. Isn't that sad? Humph. But, I am strong and shall persevere throughout this and any other crap life decides to throw my way.

"I am the roughest, roughest, roughest. I am the toughest, toughest, toughest"

Hell yea. So in response to Nick's most recent comment about not divulging the details of "said night" it is because I am waaaay to embarassed to tell all of you how I am allowing myself to be treated, and feel I have already given too much info.

(during spell check, I had misspelled dilate and the first suggestion the spell checker offered was dildo...what are you trying to say here spell checker?)

Have a lovley day fellow earthlings. peace out.

3 Comments:

  • At Fri Nov 04, 05:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that whole story sounded like a total stalker scenario. yikes!

     
  • At Fri Nov 04, 10:26:00 PM, Blogger suleyman said…

    Just like Neneh Cherry says, 'no money man can get my love, it's sweetness that I'm thinkin' of.' I don't know how true that is in the real world, but yeah. Ain't nothing wrong with loaded doctors, though.

    Abrian is a punk. 'nuff said.

    Sex with a 20 year old, there's another thing I've never done.

    Oh, and you didn't tell me about what you ordered. How'd that turn out?

    -Suley

     
  • At Fri Nov 04, 10:57:00 PM, Blogger Nick D said…

    1st steamy sex with a 20 year old
    2nd bailing on a doc payment
    3rd steamy sex with a 20 year old
    4th docs with g-ride bmws wanting pursue a little more than your V.S. catalogue
    5th steamy sex
    Did I mention the hot sex??? Your situation is fucking cool!!! (Sorry for the language. And what about the 24 year-olds we’re still young and virile plus we could have learned a couple more tricks in those years…lol…just kidding.)
    Anyway that’s nothing to be embarrassed about…it was a damn hot blog and good honest stuff. I must be the weirdest person in the world but is there anything wrong with just hanging low and playing the scene until things fall into place? Why can’t you have your cake and eat it too? The young guy fills the physical role. The one doc fills your car fantasy role (just don’t mess it up before he works on your eyes.) and the other doc can tune your back in those stressful times…”How do you live your rock and roll lifestyle?”

     

Post a Comment

<< Home