My life

Me, in a nut shell

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Um....Am I on the same planet as the rest of the world or am I in the twilight zone?

Ok, so he like never came home last night. Where do I go from here? Suley, my exact thoughts this morning on the gasoline...

Why is he being so insensitive? This is not the man I have known for 8 years. This is not the same man who begged me yesterday to believe that he has never cheated on me...He even faked an all out cry session, hyperventilation and all. I am an idiot. I just need out of this house. As long as I am living here he will continue to rub my face in his filthy exploits and further soil my memories of him. Problem being that there are no apartments available. He had said just a week ago not to look because it would be 2 months at least before he could come up with my agreed settlement amount and that I was welcome to stay till then. He said that I could have this time to begin getting my head together and learn how to handle my finances.

I am overwhelmed and now last night he asked me to be out of the house by the end of the week if possible. I have been reasonable. I have been faithful. I have put up with him for 8 fucking years and this is how he treats me? Tossing me out and basically reniging on every verbal deal we had made. He had initially said that I could have the shop rent free for 2 months from the date that I left and after that time, we would discuss a dollar amount. Then it was "Oh, no you gotta pay me $400 now, starting this week..." And now this.

I am just completely blindsided by a fucking Mack truck...WTF? Do I hit bottom soon? I am beginning to lose my grasp on reality and feel this rage in the pit of my stomach. I want to push him and kick him and say to him when I do see him "I hope she faked every noise she made while you fucked her because your dick is so small that she most likely couldn't even feel you..." And I know it will cause him some pain because I will finally be admitting what I was always too sensitive to tell him..."You have a miniscule penis and you are a lousy lay!!!"

But I never will, you know why? Because I have always been and will continue to be the bigger person. I will continue to remain respectful of his feelings and keep my mouth quiet about how he is slowly killing me. Because to show this anger and hurt, will be to feed his ego. He knows what he is doing and is smart enough to predict the consequences. I refuse him the satisfaction of seeing me like this. BUT one thing I wish I knew is why would he do tis so soon? It only proves my theory that he never really did have respect for me.

And Christian, leaving the business to break all ties with Mike is about leaving all the feelings I have that the business wouldn't stand without him. And that without his jumpstart, I never would amount to anything. I am thinking about opening a pet sitting service. I won't need a shop to run out of and this area is in desperate need of one. Plus it will be a new beginning without a single shred of his help. You just don't understand the games he likes to play. In his mind, for the rest of our days, as long as Purrfect Pet Grooming is successful, it is because of him... And whether there is truth to it or not, I don't even wan him having the satisfaction of thinking it, because that is how god-damned egotistical he is. So that is the only reason. I want no part of him in my new life. I want to plow my own path without the help of him.

But fuck yea, I plan on going out tonight and getting totally trashed. I think I deserve a little escaping myself. Plus I have just got to get outside these repressing walls with their memories and betrayals...

11 Comments:

  • At Sat Oct 08, 12:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey there, just stopping by after J. Star's suggestion.

    Sorry to hear about your going ons, I'll be sending some happy thoughts and hugs your way. Sounds like you're just in the beginning stages of some not so fun times ahead. You've prolly heard it a thousand times, but things'll get better. :)

    Have some fun tonight, definitely sounds like you deserve it!

     
  • At Sat Oct 08, 03:17:00 PM, Blogger cmhl said…

    Jenelle--- he sounds like a total shit. sorry. but he does.

    you need to get out of there. can you make him leave? he is really being nasty and vindictive by rubbing this other girl in your face.

    if I were you, I would be keeping a log.. write it down. it will help you out divorce wise. and just because you agreed at the time to a piddling settlement, doesn't mean that is carved in stone..

     
  • At Sat Oct 08, 04:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh J, I just can't even imagine. I'm so glad at least that you have this place to vent what you need to get rid of. You are definitely on the path to a great life without him! It is going to be hard, of course, but you know that. Just think of what you could be without him! Good on you girl for being so tough when it feels like you could just curl up and cry. Sending you internet love...

     
  • At Sat Oct 08, 06:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i have not read your blog for very long but it is clear that you are not the sort of person who deserves one bit of this- i know i am a stranger but i am sending my best vibes and hoping you can be strong and get yourself to the better place that you deserve!

    i was with a mean- spiritted, abusive cheater for a few years and the hardest part was actually getting away but once i was alone i was very happy- nothing like not having a mean person to answer every day- really-

    take care of yourself

     
  • At Sat Oct 08, 08:12:00 PM, Blogger Lurid said…

    I lurve you too, bebe. :) :)

    I hope you are out having fun tonight. I am drunk.

    Xo,

    J

     
  • At Sun Oct 09, 12:43:00 AM, Blogger suleyman said…

    I think you already know how I feel about Mike. Stay strong.

    You rock ruff and stuff.

    -Suley

     
  • At Sun Oct 09, 11:45:00 AM, Blogger d.K. said…

    It's trite, but all I could think of is that "it is always darkest before the dawn..." And it is very true. Stay strong - someday in the not too distant future, you'll wonder why it took eight years to get your life back. Sending warm vibes your way.

     
  • At Sun Oct 09, 02:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i don't know how much stock you care to put in the words of a dippy stranger saying things you've probably heard a million times, but i promise you. every bad thing you're dealing with right now will be made up to you. everything ultimately happens for a reason. just get through it. you have my best wishes.

     
  • At Mon Oct 10, 12:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    J, I don't know this Mike person but needn't say how I feel about him... The guy is the more manipulative specimen I've ever heard about...
    Stay strong girl... No one is indispensable, you can make it without him.....
    Love, Fitèna

     
  • At Mon Oct 10, 10:28:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    do you have a couple hundred dollars? a way to get yer hands on some money? you can get an apartment. go forth and get out. and document all his wierdness for the lawyer stuff.

     
  • At Tue Oct 11, 08:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Buy yourself a beer from me.
    And keep being the bigger person.
    IT WILL COME BACK TO YOU IN THE LONG RUN. I promise.

    Keep the faith (*punches fist of solidarity into the air*)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home