My life

Me, in a nut shell

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Bette Davis eyes? No....

I guess I'm done basking in the happiness of spending tons of money in a shopping spree. Loneliness is slowly and surely setting in yet again. I don't know how I'm going to get past this part, but I'm hanging in there. I think I'll feel a whole lot better once I am not in the same house as him, feeling like I'm being watched and judged. There is potentially a fun vaction on the horizon for someday. Hmmm...

But despite all the boring stuff things seem to be going my way. I found a REALLY hot pair of knee length boots. OMG they are killer and boy, oh, boy do I look good in 'em too. I am desperately searching for a short skirt to wear with them, but so far to no avail I can only wear short skirts because I am so short and anything longer than thigh length makes me look extra short and as someone once told me "dumpy". (Thank you very much bitch.) Don't worry, she paid dearly for saying that.

Hmmm. Well it was a real fun night. I laughed alot. I got some really cool pics (heehee) and I am oficially going to go to bed with a smile on my face. I have never been told that I have anime eyes before. It was a striking compliment, among a few other memorable ones...(limpid pools..*sigh*)

Well g'night kids. See ya on tha flip side!

4 Comments:

  • At Wed Sep 28, 05:38:00 AM, Blogger cmhl said…

    post some pictures!!! I want to see the boots. and the stems, for that matter.. hah

     
  • At Wed Sep 28, 01:34:00 PM, Blogger suleyman said…

    Har har!

    Are they like pirate boots?

    Limpid pools indeed!

    -Suley

     
  • At Wed Sep 28, 09:24:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    YOu know I have long held that a pair of boots on a woman can go a looooooong way towards a flagging sense of happiness in life. I have experienced it first hand--they turn you into a little something new.

    good for you.
    and I am glad you told off the beeyotch that said you were dumpy. I don't think runners can be dumpy, can they? they are all ripply and lean.

    peace out.

     
  • At Wed Sep 28, 09:35:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    and who be tellin you that you all got anime eyes, and whats with the smile on yer face? i bet you were on a hot date...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home