My life

Me, in a nut shell

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Another melancholy day in the sad, sad life of me:

I feel like I need a theme song today. The song that best reflects me today is G'N'R "Don't Cry" It represents me in the sense that he is singing about me. Take a gander at all the lyrics here.

*Sigh* If only life were that easy. If only he would let me go. If only I cold leave. It's terrible to live in a world that thrives on "what-if's" because I'm not really living at all. Yea, new topic...

The word of the day today was simpatico. I think it is such a beautiful word. It has a very melodic sound. Simpatico...

Anyway, my hand is doing ok. It is still very swollen and still oozing puss. I am not worried though. I know to keep a nose out for the smell of chestnuts (thanks Suley) and it has yet to smell of anything. To answer Christian's question, I am a dog groomer, which is why getting bit is an occupational hazard, though I have only got bit once before, years ago.

And to answer some other questions about what I fear, well lets just say that I absolutely cannot say. It should suffice you to know that even talking about it could make the fear more real. If that makes any sense at all. Please do not worry though cause I am one tough cookie and can handle my shiznit!

Also thanks to those of you who rebuked my statement about me being a loser. While it is nice of you to say, I still disagree. Who else but a loser stays in an emotionally and sexually void marriage because of fear of something as silly as being alone? I realize that I keep harping on these same issues here, but until I can resolve them I am stuck...If only life were easier huh? And if only I wasn't a meek and mild mouse and stood up for myself and did what it takes to make me happy... Again with the "what-if's"... There are just so many of them, they are never far from my thoughts.

Hope Y'all out there in blog-land are having a good day. Toodeloo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home