My life

Me, in a nut shell

Friday, September 16, 2005

Some news

Sorry to have been absent. These past few days have been chock full of surprises. Some good, some not so good. I want to start off by getting you all up to speed. as you may know this past weekend I attempted to call things off with Mike. But as I stated, he got real upset and I can't stand to see him like that. This has been a decision in the making for years now as I am sure I have mentioned...I just never have been able to follow through.

So, I started tis week off on a sombre note, dreading the drudgery of my everyday life. Wishing things were different...And then it happened. On Tuesday I awoke to the sound of my dogs barking. I got out of bed to see what the fuss was about to find 2 akitas in the yard. Typically, I step out and shoo any dogs away, but instead of running away, they came bounding into my arms! I felt bad about just letting thm loose on the streets and they had no tags so I decided to hang onto them until I could find their owner. I made a giant cardboard sign and posted it out in fromt of the house. It said: "FOUND...2 large dogs. male and female. Knock on door or call...(and my cell #)"

It wasnt until 10 that I thought to call the pound and notify them that if anyone calls looking for theses dogs that I had them. The woman at the shelter said she might know these dogs because they had been picked up once before. She said that she would call me back later if she could track the number. I figured that it would be an hour so I jumped in the shower. While in there, the phone rang, but I wasnt in the mood to interrupt my shower so I let it ring. About 5 minutes later i got out and again the phone rang. It was a local # and I assumed it was a customer. I answered it and the guy on the other end asked for me. He said that the shelter had called him and that the dogs were his grandmothers. That he had picked them up before for her. When we got off the phone I listened to my voicemail left by the woman at the shelter. The number she gave me was different from the number this guy had called me from. Both were local numver too not cell numbers...

Anyway he arrived at the house 15 minutes later. He came up the driveway and shook my hand andI thought O...M...G...He was so handsome. I was nervous and began gushing about how beautiful the dogs are and blah blah blah...He suddenly asked me if i wanted to see their father who he claimed was even prettier. I was nervous and uncertain, but agreed to it. It seemed like fun, so I jumped in the cab of his truck and off we went to his grandmothers.

Almost instantly he began telling me about his wife and how they had just split up 3 weeks ago. I felt compelled to let him know I sorta understood and blabbed that Mike and I were also on the verge of splitting...After meeting the dog and locking all 3 safely behind the gate at his grandmothers, he drove me home. I felt so comfortable in his prescence and told him my situation. I didn't want him to leave so as an excuse I asked him to come meet my dogs. He didn't even hesitate. We stood on the driveway and talked for almost an hour. Before he left he asked me for a business card for his grandmother. I gave him 2 hoping he would keep one for himself. As he wa swalking away, he asked if i would give him my e-mail address. I did.

An hour later he e-mailed me just saying hi. I have been flying high ever since. He has made me feel so special and beautiful. He has made me see that the way I feel with Mike is not normal and that I can be happy. So it sorta helped catapult me out of my indecisive mind and into action mode.

Mike and I will be seperating and getting a divorce. It will be about 3 months before I can acutally move. He is going to help me by setting my business up in a store front, finding an apartment and putting the first moths crap down, replacing the brakes and tires ($800 for the tires alone!) on my car and will be giving me $10g's in my own personal account. In exchange, I am going to accept that as my portion of the spoils. He gets everything else. It was my decision and my terms and he agreed. It is priceless for him to help me with all of those things. Money wont do me any good. Besides he is the one who has worked so hard for all that we have. He deserves it. If we were to liquidate, we would probably have about $300g's if not more. But, Cest la vie, right?

So to sum up,I am not leaving Mike for this guy. Not to say there isnt potential for something, but that I really do need just Jenelle time. No distractions...except for a lil nookie from my new buddy...heeheehee.

I am really excited and also a bit scared. I have never been alone or taken care of responsibility, but this will be a test to myself and I refuse to fail. Mike believes that it will become too much for me and that I will come running back into his arms. I will prove him wrong. But I digress...I really am going because if I stay with Mike, I will continue to feel like life is slipping away and maybe for once in my life I will be able to stop wishing for my life to start because I will realize that I am living it.

After talking to A. for the past few days till the wee hours of the night via IM, I have learned that he invited me to his grandmas house purely to get to know me. He also asked me for a card for himself...I just feel like ...DAMN....Oooohhhhhh Wheeee! I mean the sparks just fly. He will be coming over today for a little while to hang and say hi. I am not telling Mike about this because it will destroy the balance we have been keeping.He only asked me to pretend that we are still married as long as I live with him, to which I agreed. I would never cheat on him and as long as we are posing as a married couple I will honor that. Todays visit from A will be purely innocent and friendly. I intend to get to the music meme soon Suley...promise. I am just so wrapped up in emotion, both good and bad right now...I am sure you understand. I will perform my duites as minister of Dog-Blog Affairs and try and do you proud. Heeheehee. Ok children, thanks for stopping by.

3 Comments:

  • At Fri Sep 16, 09:10:00 AM, Blogger cmhl said…

    wow!!! big changes. and big kudos to you for doing what you think is best for you. maybe some of your bravery will rub off on me.

     
  • At Fri Sep 16, 01:28:00 PM, Blogger Lurid said…

    Hi J--big changes are a'broilin, and it's interesting to read about it here after all those IM discussions about it. I am glad you are happy!

    J

     
  • At Fri Sep 16, 02:11:00 PM, Blogger suleyman said…

    Hell yeah!

    The Akitas came to you. It's as if it were ordained by heaven. Dogs prove the existence of a divine plan once again.

    Livin' fancy free is the way to be.

    I gotta respect Mike for helping with the dollaz like that.

    I can't wait for that meme now, Dog-Blog Minister.

    -Suley

     

Post a Comment

<< Home