My life

Me, in a nut shell

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Might as well face it, you're addicted to Blog

I don't know why, but this song has been replaying through my brain all day. "Addicted To Love" Reminds me of an episode of Beverly Hills 90210. There was this episode where the girls (Brenda, Kelly, Donna and some other chick who was not a major character) performed this song onstage, all dressed in tight black dresses with their hair slicked back and red lipstick, just like Robert Palmer's video. Friggin good times. Did anyone else watch that show?

I am still working on that list, which is proving harder than I had first thought!

I am having serious computer issues. It just isn't working right and I can't figure out why. I feel like throwing it out and buying a new one...not that this one is old. Just bought it last year, new, but there always seems to be something wrong with it . Next time, I'm gonna buy a Dell.

I am seriously addicted to blogging. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home