My life

Me, in a nut shell

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

instant messaging sucks...

I have never tried IMing and I tried it tonight, but it seemd to be broken. maybe I don't know WTF I'm doing...*sigh*

Anyway, not much going on. It was a long ass day today, people all butt hurt cause I refuse to groom their dog like the other crappy groomer in town. I just do not want someone looking at a dog with an assinine haircut and it reflecting on me. Cause that's what will happen. I have flair and style and know how to use my scissors. Cutting dogs hair is like sculpting to me, especially a dog like a bichon or poodle. The other lady has no pride and does not care if a dog leaves looking like a freak. Well, I friggin do and I won't be bullied by anyone into going against my principals. If it was a somewhat decent haircut, I'd be happy to oblige, but not some weirdo ugly cut, no effin way homie.

Sorry to dissapoint with my choices of books...I'm in a bit of a sour mood. so I'm gonna go before this turn into a bitchy post...GRRRRRRRRRGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

4 Comments:

  • At Tue Sep 06, 07:00:00 PM, Blogger suleyman said…

    I had problems with IM earlier today too. The network was down or something. Damn you Katrina!

    I enjoy the utility of IM, but I think it may be destroying the English language.

    Have you ever gone Edward Scissorhands on a poodle? The thought of that is amusing.

    -Suley

     
  • At Tue Sep 06, 10:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thats the first thing that came to my mind just now reading ur post but am afraid Suley beat me to that: The Edward Scissorhands comment!
    Hope your days turns a lot better today and no one asks you to cut their dogs hair like "the other lady" :-)
    Fitèna

     
  • At Wed Sep 07, 05:07:00 AM, Blogger suleyman said…

    I was just being facetious about H.P. Lovecraft, btw.

    -Suley

     
  • At Wed Sep 07, 06:47:00 AM, Blogger cmhl said…

    I didn't know, or didn't realize, that you do grooming! that is so COOL!!! Please, please post some pictures of some cool-looking cuts, I think that is fascinating.

    we used to have a beagle, so really there was very little (none) grooming involved. haah.

    we just visited evil in-laws this summer, and they had a cat with "the lion cut". I had never seen anything like it in my life-- I was expecting to hear one of the horsemen of the apocalypse thundering through the yard. it was bizarre.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home