My life

Me, in a nut shell

Monday, September 05, 2005

Now is as good a time as any...

This new blog has been in the works for some time now. I finally decided to devote the time to finishing putting my blogroll up. Any comments on the look?

I decided to follow the ranks and go Blogger. I just like it so much better as far as user friendly goes. I also just really like the way it looks. My next challenge come in when it comes time to post pictures. I am a computer dum-dum as you may or may not know. Ok, more later! BYE!

5 Comments:

  • At Mon Sep 05, 09:33:00 AM, Blogger Madam Sakura said…

    testing ...want to make sure I get e-mail notifications...

     
  • At Mon Sep 05, 11:42:00 AM, Blogger cmhl said…

    hey, just wanted to let you know I found your new blog-- looks good!

     
  • At Mon Sep 05, 01:01:00 PM, Blogger suleyman said…

    Nice.

    Love the "Starry Sky."

    -Suley

     
  • At Mon Sep 05, 08:53:00 PM, Blogger Lurid said…

    Lookit you, girl! Getting all technical with the blogger! :) It looks great. I like your profile pic too, the Starry Night is such a thweet painting.

    Cool. Yeah. I like it.

     
  • At Mon Sep 05, 10:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey just been on blog.com and hear (read actually!) you'r moving in here! humph.... nah! It looks nice. I like the profile pic you'r using though I have no idea what it depicts!
    B reading u!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home