My life

Me, in a nut shell

Thursday, September 08, 2005

The List:

Ok kiddies, to counter act the last post, here is something a bit more light hearted....Top Ten Worst Ways To Die....Drumroll please..............................................................................................................


10. Being marooned

9. Burning while completely doused in gasoline. Effective and painful!

8. Getting ripped apart by a pack of wolverine (or is it wolverines?) Although highly unlikely, it would still be horrific!

7. Being buried alive...This is a real fear of mine...

6. Slowly being lowered into a vat of boiling oil. Yikes kiddies!

5. The Virgin of Nuremberg

4. Placing a rat in a bottomless cage upon intended victim's chest. The cage is heated and the rat is left with no place to go but down...this is the real deal boys and girls...

3. The head crusher...nuff said!

2. Hitler's gas chamber

and the number 1 worst way to die is......

1. Take a pencil thin glass rod and dip it in vaseline. Proceed to insert into erect penis. (Oh it gets worse!) Grab the penis and break the glass inside. If that wasn't enough, cauderize the anus shut, and force feed the victim, thus slowly killing your victim with fecal impaction! Nice!

Ok, now on to the fun part of this; who shall I pick next?

1) XiniriX...(cause I know how you just love these)hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2) tatuski....This will be good!!!!

I really can't think of anyone who hasn't been tagged already besides these 2 that would even consider doing this.

4 Comments:

  • At Thu Sep 08, 11:00:00 AM, Blogger suleyman said…

    Why? Why? Why? Oh WHY? Did I have to read that?

    *shudder*

    A pencil sized rod??? Ow. ow. ow.

    Good list. Buried alive deserves a higher spot. Although I think that the gas chamber is probably worse, #1 is certainly more sadistic.

    I'm pretty sure it's "Wolverines."

    -Suley

     
  • At Thu Sep 08, 05:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wait wait wait so..what not i have to do the same only my opinions on my blog?? so confused...:reads yorus and giggles: is that an okay responce?? lol

     
  • At Fri Sep 09, 01:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is soooo coll! lol! worst ways to die! hmmmm.... Your list is the 2nd am reading, 1st was Suley's and he got to know about MY # worst way of dying, serves you right J., you should have been 1st (giggles). Buried alive is a thought which sacres me stiff let alone its actual happening! I have mild claustrophobia (that the right spelling?) Am also afraid of heights. Even on TV. I can't watch superman or spiderman. no kidding here. So that would be on my worst list too. If I ever write one that is!
    BTW, where did you get that last one from! Thats sooo.... brrrrrrr!

     
  • At Fri Sep 09, 07:37:00 AM, Blogger cmhl said…

    dear dog, this has given me a whole new vat of material. being pulled apart by rabid wolverines???? eeeeeeeek.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home