My life

Me, in a nut shell

Monday, September 12, 2005

a shocking revelation...

Today was a day of reflection for me. Unfortunately it got me nowhere. I am still at stalemate, torn between the life I want and the life I lead. But enough about unpleasantries...

Can anyone tell me where these lines are from? "Our yaks are really large and they smell like rotting beef carcasses..." Been running through my head like a broken record all day.

I was lisening to the radio station today while I was working. The dj mentioned that while 24 percent of college girls would cheat on their boyfriends with Brad Pitt, 65 percent would rather cheat with Angelina Jolie. Those lips...GOD!

I personally prefer Drew Barrymore...nuff said!

6 Comments:

  • At Mon Sep 12, 11:11:00 PM, Blogger Madam Sakura said…

    Thank you! I knew what it was from, but I couldn't remember the words. That is my #1 favorite episode!

     
  • At Mon Sep 12, 11:24:00 PM, Blogger Madam Sakura said…

    Ha! That was a good one also...

     
  • At Tue Sep 13, 01:03:00 PM, Blogger suleyman said…

    "And we will probably go to *bleep* and that is our great reward,
    for being the Rooooy-oy-al Caaaan-adian, Kilted, Yaaaaaksmeeen!"

    Awesome episode.

    Naw. the best one is where they strip Stimpy of all his hair to make hairballs. That and the one where Stimpy becomes famous and Ren goes insane. Or the one where they're Wiener Barons. Or the one where they're pixies. Or the one where Stimpy erases history. And Powdered Toast Man!!

    Angelina Jolie. Uh-huh. Nice lippage. She's no Ziyi, though.

    -Suley

     
  • At Tue Sep 13, 01:11:00 PM, Blogger Madam Sakura said…

    it's log, it's log, it's big, it's heavy it's wood! It's log it's log everyone needs a log!

     
  • At Wed Sep 14, 07:23:00 AM, Blogger cmhl said…

    I loves me some ren & stimpy..

     
  • At Thu Sep 15, 12:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh lala! I don't like Angelina Jolie and I don't think she's jolie (pretty in frebch) either.... Funnily, its those lips that everyone seems to be crazy about that does it.... Drew is more like it....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home