My life

Me, in a nut shell

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

"I wanna cry but I gotta laugh..."

From the STP song Big Bang Baby..."Does anybody know how the story really goes or do we all just hum along..."

I had a post all typed up and ready to go, when I tried to save it, the whole thing went haywire. Apparently Blogger was doing some scheduled maintenance...Of which I had no idea, so my post was lost. Instead of typing it all over again, I'll give it to you in a nutshell...

I am a boring, sad, lonely loser.

I got bit by a dog today and my hand has swollen up like a balloon. My darling ( can you hear the sarcasm?) husband declared me "unprofessional" for having gotten bit. (I would like to mention here that in the few years I have been doing this I have only gotten bit one other time. Besides It's an occupational hazard.) And basically I began to think as hard as I possibly can and even though I realize the idea is ridiculous, I almost believe it and have been second guessing my judgment all day since...

And I am also afraid. Of what, you ask? Oh, sorry but I am too afraid to say...

That's pretty much, in not as many words, what the post said. I just wish I could wave a magic wand and *poof* be someone else. I am a sad loser...

4 Comments:

  • At Wed Sep 21, 05:49:00 PM, Blogger cmhl said…

    nahhhhhhhh, you're not a sad loser. but maybe you should put some neosporin on that bite??

     
  • At Wed Sep 21, 07:19:00 PM, Blogger suleyman said…

    No, I'm a loser. see my most recent post.

    Fer pete's sake, yes. Put something on that wound.

    and STP? I mostly just like "Interstate Love Song."

    -Suley

     
  • At Wed Sep 21, 10:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Loser? Jenelle? Nah, I've been reading ur posts for a while now and I know loser when I read!
    You're just feeling down.... normal... you've been called unprofessional but as u said the hazard is part of the job right!?!
    So cheer up and treat the hand!
    Fitèna!

     
  • At Thu Sep 22, 05:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What is it you do that makes getting bit by a dog an occupational hazard? Do you train narcotics animals? Are you a Swiss Rescue Ranger, and your bite was from a St. Bernard who hadn't gotten his mini barrel of whiskey for under his neck? What?

    And being a dog trainer, I would say to your sarcastic husband that it's not easy to predict a dog's mood that might cause it to nip at a person. So stick out your tongue at him, and say, "SO THERE!" lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home