My life

Me, in a nut shell

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

"Secrets? I have no secrets"

Everybody has secrets. Deep, dark, embarassing secrets. Things so horrible you think you would die if anyone else knew. I have lots of these type of secrets. When I started blogging a while back, I had intended to use it as my way to purge, because somehow I needed to get things off my chest. There was no where else for me to turn. I thought "hey, I'm annonymous. I can say whatever the fuck I want..." But after all this time, I am beginning to think there is no safe place for me to purge and be rid of these hateful sins...If I can't do it in my own journal, then what is left? Where can I feel safe?

So I guess it will just have to be enough to say that yes, I have secrets. Juicy, even sexy secrets. I know you want to know. Everyone likes hearing secrets. But I will never tell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home