My life

Me, in a nut shell

Friday, September 23, 2005

Oh, what a strange day indeed

Today as you may or may not know, I went to the courthouse today and picked up the divorce packet and paid them their five bucks. Whenever it comes time to file I'll have to pay $117 for filing and crap, but I am feeling good about getting the ball rolling. When I came home from Prescott, I began moving my belongings into the guest bedroom where I now reside. I feel good about this decision and he has been taking it real well. We both know that it just isn't working.

So, moving right along. I want to let you know that I gave J. Star my mailing address to send me a postcard from the Badlands. I just received it today. I want to give a shout out to J. And say I hope you are having a freaking blast and that we all miss you.

And that is about it for today. Pretty much this divorce is consuming me, and I am just trying to sort my feelings about what my future holds. I am scared and happy and excited all rolled into one big nervous ball. So soon I will be free. I wonder what (or should I say who) will be my first conquest. I'm gonna go buck wild y'all!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home