My life

Me, in a nut shell

Monday, September 26, 2005

Oh happy day!

Ok, so last night Mike and I decided that it would only be fair of him to help me sey up, meaning getting me everything I will need for my own apartment. So we went to Best Buy in Prescott and bought me a new t.v. and notebook. I want to give a shout out to John at Best Buy fot showing me this notebook! It is the sweetest electronc I have ever owned! Ooooh Wheeeee! Is it fast! I just found out that I have a wireless signal at my house and so guess what folks? I'm flying without poopie old stoopid dial up. This baby zips through like a warm knife through butta!

I promised Suley that I would make mike pay for being a dick to me yesterday, and pay he did.Two thousand dollars later..and I have a whole shit load of fun electronics. I almost forgot to give a shout out to The Geek Squad at Best Buy, for without them, I'd still be setting this notebook up. Within 2 hours, they had installed everything, gotten rid of all that trial shit a new computer comes with, and basically all I had to do besides register with my information, just got to plug and play. At least I know everything is set up properly. Shit, this computer is sooooo sweet, I'm getting all hot thinkng about it.

It's the HP Pavillion zv6131 SWEET!

Ok, for now that's it. I'm flying high and feeling good for the first time in a few weeks. I want to thank all of you for your comments and support through this difficult time. Just know that I am really excited deep down, and that I know I'll be fine.
(fine is an anagram for: Frantic
Insecure
Neurotic
Emotional...) But really, I'll be fine. Remember that the next time someone says they are fine and know what they are really saying. Hugs to you all.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home