My life

Me, in a nut shell

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Free bird

So things have been moving right along. I thought it would not be possible to move out of the house for at least another 2 months, but I will actually be set to go as soon as I can find an appartment. I don't think I have ever been this scared and excited about something in my life. There is this amazing energy oozing from wthin myself, and I can hardly contain it. Mike and I are getting along just fine. He seems good. He's been going out and spending time with friends and working, which is good. His eyes aren't all swollen like he's been crying, so it makes things easier on me.

Now me on the other hand, well I have been sitting home every night all night alone and bored. For years, I have sat around the house not going out...Mike hates going out...I think it is high time I get out and have me some fun! I called a friend who is also recently single and we are going to make plans to go out this weekend. I am looking forward to it. Maybe meet some hot guys...who knows eh? Probably not. Besides I'm not really interested in meeting anybody.

Thank you all for your encouragement during this time of distress for me. I don't know what I would do without all of you...

4 Comments:

  • At Wed Oct 05, 08:12:00 AM, Blogger suleyman said…

    That's the song you should play when you leave, Free Bird. It has a much better guitar solo than any Sheryl Crow song. Plus, it rocks pretty hard.

    -Suley

     
  • At Wed Oct 05, 10:59:00 AM, Blogger Lurid said…

    Ha ha, now I have that song in my head.

    Yes. What Suley said. :)

    J

     
  • At Wed Oct 05, 11:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bravo! Good for you girl! Am glad the despair days are over! Free, Free, Free Bird! That's the Spirit!
    Cheers,
    Fitèna

     
  • At Thu Oct 06, 07:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You going to Cliff Castle? :-)
    Just make sure they have high speed in that apartment of yours!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home