My life

Me, in a nut shell

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Today is a day of cleansing

Today I spent the whole day vegging out. I slept in late, read a whole book (which I haven't had time for in AGES and damn it felt goood!), I even took a nap. I feel like I am finally coming back into myself, almost whole again. I think then I will begin to heal, once I feel persent in my body and in time...Well hopefully I will not only be back to my bubbly self, but I'll be better than ever!

I cleaned the house and also my blog. I deleted a few blogs that either no longer exist or that I no longer read and have added the ones that I have been reading. It is something that should have been taken care of a LOOONG time ago, but was put off by more important things. Not that you all aren't important to me, but ah, you know.

My roomie is a flippin weirdo! He walks around with a discman (who uses them anymore anyway? MP3 players are so cheap and small...?) and beebops and scats to whatever it is he listens to. He mumbles and humms throughout the house as if I weren't even there. And he drives me nuts cause all he says is "Right on..." For fuckin everything.

"What is the deal with the CD player on your stereo?"

"Oh," I reply "it sometimes is temperamental. Sometimes the damn thing doesn't work"

"Right on" or,

last night I said to him, "I hate to be a stickler, but you are in my parking spot."

"Right on"

I wanna wring his damn neck. But really I am a nice girl. Nice and polite...But fucking GRRRRRR.

3 Comments:

  • At Sun Oct 30, 06:17:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh I could go on and on and on about freakish roommates I have had, I should write a freakin book on it. I think I blogged on it once.

    thanks for listing me

    i am surprised you got a guy roommate...I have lived with guys, but never just me and one guy, I have noticed that unless you know them well it tends to be a task. hell, why dont I just run your life for you, I am always good for unsolicited advice.

     
  • At Sun Oct 30, 06:44:00 PM, Blogger cmhl said…

    oh no..... he hasn't been there very long, and he is already making you crazy?

    right on....

     
  • At Sun Oct 30, 10:18:00 PM, Blogger suleyman said…

    Yeah, I'd hate living with a dude who played bloodhound gang and went around singing: "you and me baby ain't nuthin' but mammals" aaallllll day to the point of ear drum bleedage.

    Yeah, I'd do something desperate.

    -Suley

     

Post a Comment

<< Home