My life

Me, in a nut shell

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Roommates suck!

My roommate is already driving me nucking futz...no one thing in particular, just having to share a space with a stranger and me doing things differently than him. I am afraid to correct him because I don't think I can without sounding bitchy, thus I hold my tongue.

He is nice enough though. He cooked dinner for us which was good since I haven't had a proper meal in over a month or so, but he left the kitchen a damn mess. There is also the matter of the laundry...I asked him to not use my detergent and to get his own as I use the expensive shit. He commented that he didn't like the brand anyway...This morning he proceeded to do 2 loads of laundry and used my friggin soap. Without asking, I might add...I mean WTF?!

Then he doesn't wipe the counters down after eating and leaves sweat rings and smeared potatoes on the counter tops...If this is him on his best behavior I wonder what I am in store for in the future. Perhaps he will not like it here and move out on his own very soon.

(Is it too soon for me to be getting all irritated?)

And in other news I called Abrian last night because I hadn't heard from him after the other night where I refused to go over to his house, and the details of said night I am too ashamed to divulge...But anyway he seemed pleased to hear from me which was nice. I do not think this will ever go anywhere and am beginning to fear that I am wasting my time. Perhaps if I thought for even a second that there was another prospect I would move on without looking back. (If I believed that I'd only be lying to myself...The guy's got a hold on me...Why? I do not know)

All this turmoil is supposed to be good for me, or so says a friend of mine at least. She says that this is where richness lies and that I should draw upon it. Bleh is what I have to say about that. I feel good as long as I am around people but when I am alone I am not necessarily sad, just almost non thinking, non existent. It's a strange frame of mind in which I currently reside. I hope that I snap out of it...Though I can not imagine how to do so.

2 Comments:

  • At Sun Oct 30, 08:56:00 AM, Blogger Tay Hota said…

    thanks for dropping by my blog!! Sorry to hear things are not rolling along so smooothly, but glad to see you posting again. One day at a time.

     
  • At Wed Nov 02, 10:07:00 PM, Blogger Nick D said…

    How can you leave the fans hanging???? “Said night” sounds like a damn good topic…you give the bait and switch…more details…more blog more blog (typed to sound like a zombie voice in search of brains.) It does seem a little early to be mad at the roommate…Last blog you introduced him now he’s a messy, unattractive dick…(but would it be better if he was attractive???) Bottom line, its your house and it’s not bitchy to set down the laws…it’s bithcy if you told him what you expect and he blatantly ignores those things. I better go I’m beginning to feel like I’m Dr. Phil. With a little mixture of some of that Dr. Seuss frill.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home