My life

Me, in a nut shell

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Hmmm...I have been a very bad blogger!

Yea. Well, I hate to say it, but I realize that my blog has officially turned to CRAP. So I want to turn it around by promising not to disappear again and to keep you all updated regularly and to reciprocate by reading and commenting on your blogs as well. *SIGH* I have been a very bad blog friend. I apologize.

Well, I am now in my new house and it is smoking!!! It's a 1600 sq ft house in a really beautiful neighborhood with a covered porch in the back and the best thing of all....Trees and GRASS!!! The dogs have settled in nicely and Cleo just loves to tear ass through the back as fast as she can. The cats are also settling in quite comfortably and just love exploring all the hidey holes and cabinets that are prominent in the house. I have been also very happy here. This house has a beautiful positive energy and it envelops me like a womb. It has been mostly quiet, but I have had overnight company a few times already...(wink, wink).

But seriously it has been quiet and beautiful and also horribly lonely. The silence scares the shit outta me...But at the same time I know it is just what I need.

So that is most of what has been going on here. I have recently found it hard to concentrate and type anything coherent, so I apologize for the short recap. If you have questions, I would be happy to answer them. Thank you all for stickin with me. I love all of your asses! Peace!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home