My life

Me, in a nut shell

Friday, October 28, 2005

Bleh...

I had posted last night but deleted it...Trust me it wasn't a good 'un anyway.

I got a roomate today. A 29 year old guy named TJ. He's not very good looking and seems really quiet. He has never been in a serious relatioship before which is really sad for a 29 year old...I kinda feel bad for him. I am a bit scared about having someone living with me in the house, but I gotta do it. Meh, we shall see how it goes. Otherwise not much else going on.

2 Comments:

  • At Fri Oct 28, 10:19:00 PM, Blogger Lurid said…

    Jenelle, you are sounding all down again...Wish I could cheer you up somehow. Mullet books aren't enough :)

     
  • At Fri Oct 28, 10:52:00 PM, Blogger Nick D said…

    You have to tell him the three steps to picking up the opposite sex. Have you seen, “The Tao of Steve?” It’s an awesome movie. I’m going to explain it from the guy’s point of view because that is how it is explained in the movie.

    1st Be motiveless. Girls smell motives like dogs smell shit on shoes.

    2nd Be god. Everybody is good at something. Somehow show her you are worthy by being good at something in her presence.

    3rd This is the most important and powerful step…Retreat. We pursue that which retreats from us.

    I can’t say I have ever used these steps…but they sound good in theory. When it comes to every girl I know it seems like they instinctually use these steps.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home