My life

Me, in a nut shell

Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween SUCKS...

I have almost always hated Halloween. I really don't know why. I never cared to worry about costumes and all that. I only liked it because of the candy, and even then I almost always went as myself. I never got into the shaving cream and eggs and toilet paper...It was like a personal mission to hit up each and every house and get a huge ass bag of candy.

My specialty was the day after Halloween. I came up with this brilliant idea that if I went back to houses that they might have left over candy and sure enough almost every house was more than willing to give up the remainder of their wares. It was awesome...Double score!

But here in Arizona, I haven't got a single trick-or-treater at my door. Which is good because I even forgot to get any candy!

So, yea all you Halloween lovers, BAH HUMBUG!

Now Christmas is a whole other story...But I have no idea what this year might bring. It may very well be the first year ever in the history of my life that I am alone on Christmas, so if I am a humbug please give me some slack...Just giving fair warning is all.

3 Comments:

  • At Mon Oct 31, 08:48:00 PM, Blogger Nick D said…

    What a concepet...going and getting the left over candy...I must do that...Halloween is all that...it's awesome... I love it more then I did as a kid...now I can act stupid with a rationale...as a kid i just acted stupid but it was o.k. i was a kid...Christmas ruins it for me...My b-day is Jan 1 and no one has any $$$$ left for the presents...ok i have offically sugar buzzed your comment section off

     
  • At Tue Nov 01, 06:07:00 PM, Blogger suleyman said…

    I've come to enjoy Halloween more recently, mainly because I like wearing masks and taking on other personalities and such. The candy is really only a secondary thing. I can only eat a small amount of the stuff before I begin to go insane.

    Guess what I saw on tv yesterday? A Christmas commercial for a grocery store. IT BEGINS.

    -Suley

     
  • At Wed Nov 02, 10:30:00 AM, Blogger Lurid said…

    Jenelle, you're coming to my house for Halloween next year.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home