My life

Me, in a nut shell

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Meh...

So I don't feel as happy as I did yesterday, but I am still in better shape than than I was only a few days ago. I am trying not to think about...Well you know. It is best if I just keep on keepin on and let things run their course.

And in other news, Jeannie and I are going to do Thanksgiving together at her house. She invited her ex-husband (yes, that's right folks, EX) and since I know my roommate doesn't have any friends or family I invited him. So far it will be just the 4 of us, but I think it will be really nice.

Also I am almost positive that my mom is going to buy me a plane ticket so that I can fly to New York for Christmas. I haven't spent a Christmas with my family in about 4 or 5 years, and am beginning to get excited about it. Not getting too worked up until the ticket is booked though. I have no idea what it will cost and it just might be too expensive. So that's all the news that's fit to print!

3 Comments:

  • At Tue Nov 15, 06:14:00 PM, Blogger suleyman said…

    That's cool about thanksgiving. I'm eating with my dad's side of the family, which is how it is every year.

    I wish I could see Christmas in New York. Rockefeller Center and all that. I'm sure it's just nice.

    -Suley

     
  • At Wed Nov 16, 09:08:00 PM, Blogger Lurid said…

    Ooh, a trip to NY!--that would be something to blog about :)

    When do you get to do more TKD? Sounds like a sweet gig :)

    xo,

    J

     
  • At Sat Nov 19, 03:07:00 PM, Blogger Nick D said…

    Your roommate has no friends or family...I swear everytime you write about the guy I feel bad for him.lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home